NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
This policy covers how Rides Mass Transit District treats personal information that Rides Mass Transit District collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Rides Mass Transit District products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Norlight does not own or control, or to people that Norlight does not employ or manage. In addition, certain Rides Mass Transit District associated companies have their own privacy statements which can be viewed by clicking on the links on the respective web site..
Information Collection and Use
Rides Mass Transit District collects personal information when you register with Rides Mass Transit District, when you use Rides Mass Transit District products or services, when you visit Rides Mass Transit District pages or the pages of certain Rides Mass Transit District partners. Rides Mass Transit District may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, and telephone number. Once you register with Rides Mass Transit District and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Rides Mass Transit District collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
- Rides Mass Transit District automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Norlight cookie information, and the page you request.
- Rides Mass Transit District uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Rides Mass Transit District is a Family Friendly website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Rides Mass Transit District does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Rides Mass Transit District under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Norlight communicate with you about offers from Rides Mass Transit District and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Rides Mass Transit District may set and access Rides Mass Transit District cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Rides Mass Transit District Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Rides Mass Transit District, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Rides Mass Transit District Newsletter, that are considered part of your Rides Mass Transit District account, however you may opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Rides Mass Transit District may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Rides Mass Transit District account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.